There has been a lot going on regarding vaccines. People around are generally pro and against immunization.
Here is the story of Brandy Vaughan, a sales rep for Vioxx at Merck & Co. if by any chance you did not know it, Vioxx is the drug that killed tens of thousands unfortunate people. She left the company after the case of corruption. Randy lived in Europe, and gave birth to a small and cute boy.
She came back to San Francisco when her son was 6 months old. At that time she was criticized because her baby had not received its vaccines. Doctors applied great pressure to her, and required that the child receives vaccines, but the ex sales representative did not trust pharmaceutical companies after she saw what had actually happened.
We give you a video by StopMandatoryVaccination.com in which Brandy Vaughan tells the truth that has been long hidden:
“…I asked to see a vaccine insert (because caregivers and patients receive two different ones, believe it or not), and the doctor became very upset at me and claimed I didn’t trust him. He stormed out of the room, and the nurse told me that I wasn’t welcomed back…”
Childhood vaccines contain toxins and cause severe damages
Vaccines contain thimerosal, aluminum and other toxins, and each of these has devastating side effects, including headache, fever, nausea, allergic reactions, seizures, unbearable pain, life-threatening diseases, and irreversible brain damage. These toxins are especially destructive to children, due to their weak immunity.
Here are some terrifying things you should know about vaccines:
- After all the drama about the court case of Bailey Banks finished, experts made a loud and clear statement – Childhood Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) vaccination can cause ADEM, or Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis, which is a severe swelling of the brain.
- Bill Posey, a representative from Florida, addressed his attention to the House of Representatives and required an official investigation about a few missing study findings based on the possible connection between mumps, measles and rubella vaccination with autism.
- Medics have reported numerous cases of both children and adults that have experienced seizures and paralyze after being injected with flu vaccines.
- American children receive twice as many vaccines when compared with the number of vaccines applied to children in other developed countries.
Check the official vaccine schedule in the USA, according to the CDC (The Center For Disease Control and Prevention)
- Birth to 15 months – 27 vaccinations
- 18 months to 18 years – 37 vaccines or more depending on doctor’s recommendation
As you can see, children should receive at least 64 vaccinations before the age of 18.
And now check the official vaccine schedule in other developed countries:
- According to the Public Health Agency in Canada, children should receive about 47 vaccinations before they turn 17.
- The National Health Service (NHS) in England determined an average of 27 vaccinations before the age of 18.
- The Government Department of Health in Australia recommends about 18 vaccinations before children turn 15.
Although children in the US receive a lot more vaccines than children in other developed countries, they are still not that immune to common diseases. According to CBS News, the States mark the highest infant mortality rate when compared to other developed countries in the world (6.1 per 1,000 live babies, New Zealand has 5.5, the UK has 4.2, and both Finland and Japan have the lowest rate of 2.3).
The US are said to have the second highest mortality rate for asthma in individuals aged between 5 and 34. Even the statistics regarding mental health are quite terrifying. The CDC says that in the period between 2005 and 2011, 6.8% of children between 3 and 17 have ADHD, 3.5% show behavioral problems, 3% suffer from anxiety, 2.1% struggle with depression, and 1.1% have autism spectrum disorders.
Most scientists agree that neurotoxins in vaccines are the major cause of these neurological disorders. Obesity is another problem that concerns experts, and 17.7% of American children are overweight. The number of minor diabetics increases at full speed. It increased by 21% in the period between 2000 and 2009. The same applies to allergies, and about 30% of all children experience allergic symptoms.
Brandy Vaughan summed it up perfectly. Vaccines are not fit for public health. She also adds that vaccines in general are released for use without any adequate examination.
Mrs. Vaughan also said:
“The thing about vaccines is that you don’t have to do the same rigorous safety studies as you do for other pharmaceutical drugs because they are classified as a public health measure versus the pharma drug”.
Vaccine manufacturers take their products to the market without any thorough studying, and they are not sued yet.
Source: Best Healthy Guide