Regardless if it is a sea salt or small, kitchen salt, you can use it in many ways.
These are just 12 ways in which you will make your house shine in a few minutes:
- Clean metal objects with a mixture of salt, vinegar and flour in the same amount.
- Pour some salt on the stains on the carpet. Wait a few minutes, then, clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- To easily remove burned food from the pan, immediately pour some salt after use.
- Remove coffee stains by rubbing them with large amounts of salt.
- If you want to clear the jug for heating water, fill it with water and add 4 tablespoons of salt. Allow the water to boil and rinse.
- Clean the iron so that you put salt on an old towel, then, several times pass through it with a hot iron.
- Clean sponges of bacteria by putting them in boiling, salted water.
- If your flowers you stood too long in the vase, they have certainly left stains and odor. Get rid of them with salt, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- To get rid of ants, pour salt around windows and doors.
- Make super efficient cleaner for floors by adding a cup of salt in a bucket full of water.
- Put plastic flowers in a bag of salt and shake well to clean the dust.
- Pour a tablespoon of salt in the washing machine and your dark jeans and towels will keep their color longer.