Useful: 12 Surprising Ways To Clear The Entire Home Using Only Salt
Regardless if it is a sea salt or small, kitchen salt, you can use it in many ways.
These are just 12 ways in which you will make your house shine in a few minutes:
- Clean metal objects with a mixture of salt, vinegar and flour in the same amount.
- Pour some salt on the stains on the carpet. Wait a few minutes, then, clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- To easily remove burned food from the pan, immediately pour some salt after use.
- Remove coffee stains by rubbing them with large amounts of salt.
- If you want to clear the jug for heating water, fill it with water and add 4 tablespoons of salt. Allow the water to boil and rinse.
- Clean the iron so that you put salt on an old towel, then, several times pass through it with a hot iron.
- Clean sponges of bacteria by putting them in boiling, salted water.
- If your flowers you stood too long in the vase, they have certainly left stains and odor. Get rid of them with salt, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- To get rid of ants, pour salt around windows and doors.
- Make super efficient cleaner for floors by adding a cup of salt in a bucket full of water.
- Put plastic flowers in a bag of salt and shake well to clean the dust.
- Pour a tablespoon of salt in the washing machine and your dark jeans and towels will keep their color longer.
Although your home is filled with various detergents and cleaners, the cheapest and most effective one is common salt. Regardless if it is a sea salt or small, kitchen salt, you can use it in many ways. These are just 12 ways in which you will make your house shine in...email@example.comAdministratorNatural Cures And Home Remedies