Centuries ago, the traditional folk remedies were used because of their medicinal properties. Today, we are becoming more aware of their efficiency. Another proof of the efficiency of the traditional folk remedies is the combination of baking soda and castor oil.
Castor oil is used as coating, because of its known benefits on circulation. You need cold pressed castor oil, clean gauze, towel, bottle of warm water, and a plastic foil. Clean the area with a baking soda solution. Then, heat the oil and soak the gauze in it and apply on the affected area. Make sure to cover the area with foil. Place the bottle with warm water on it and wrap with the towel. Let it stand for 1 hour.
Repeat the procedure every day for 40 days.
Castor oils can treat a various health conditions and issues:
- It can treat bruises, burn, and cuts.
- If you have a strained ankle, wrap a coating of castor oil and let it stand overnight.
- Make a massage on the stomach with castor oil in order to prevent stretch marks.
- Mix castor oil and baking soda to eliminate the dark spots on the face.
- In order to cure cataracts, put a drop of castor oil in your eyes every night before you go to sleep.
- To treat vocal cords nodules and chronic coarseness, apply a coating soaked in castor oil on the neck.
- It can eliminate pilonidal cysts.
- For treating allergies, drink 5 drops of castor oil every day, in the morning.
- To treat eye allergies, rub some castor oil on the eyelid before going to bed.
- To reduce alcohol addiction and nicotine drink a few drops of castor oil on a daily basis.
- To stimulate hair growth, massage the scalp with castor oil 20 minutes before shampooing.
- It can improve your hearing. Just put a few drops of castor oil in the ear.
- To cure tinnitus drink 6-8 drops.
- To soothe pain in the back apply coatings soaked in the oil.
- To treat diarrhea, apply coatings soaked in castor oil.
- You can eliminate warts with rubbing the affected area with castor oil for 1 month
- You can eliminate fungal infections on your feet with coatings soaked in the oil.
- To reduce deposits of calcium, massage the soles with the oil regularly.
- To get rid of the moles, just rub some castor oil on them for 1 month.
- To treat hyperactivity, apply coatings soaked in the oil on the stomach.
- You can treat hepatitis with castor oil.
- Mix castor oil and baking soda in order to treat cancer.
- You can treat bug bites and eliminate the swelling by applying castor oil on them.
- In order to stop snoring apply coatings soaked in castor oil on the stomach for 2 weeks.
Source: Weekly Healthy Life