Nevertheless, those who suffer from this kind of headaches know that they cause unbearable pain preceded or accompanied by nausea, vomiting, blind spots, increased sensitivity to light and sound and other symptoms.
These are some of the potential causes of migraines:
- Emotional triggers: stress, tension, shock, depression
- Hormonal changes: a menopause or a menstrual headache
- Environmental triggers: smoking, climate changes
- Dietary triggers: alcohol, irregular meals, caffeine drinks, chocolate,
The most common symptoms that accompany the migraine pain are the following:
- Tingling in the arms and legs
- Increased sensitivity to noise, light and smell
In order to cure migraine pain, you must keep your body hydrated. Hence, you should drink a lot of water, as your body will still be dehydrated. Namely, reduced electrolyte levels make your body discard large amounts of water. Therefore, your migraine can sometimes be caused by dehydration.
Nevertheless, we will reveal a remarkable recipe that will help you alleviate your migraine almost instantly! This remedy has been known and used for centuries, due to its effectiveness in the case of this severe headache.
- 2 tablespoons Himalayan salt
- Lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 cup water
Mix all three ingredients in the glass of water and drink the amazing remedy!
Himalayan salt is a rich source of magnesium, sulfur, calcium, potassium, iron, and other needed elements, and they are easily absorbed in the body without spending energy. Since the content of salt in it is low, it does not lead to water retention.