Originally from old Germany, this natural beverage has numerous benefits, which are derived from the combination of its ingredients. Namely, it contains garlic, lemon, water and ginger, which may have very positive effects on your body.
- 1 small ginger root (3-4cm)
- 4 unpeeled organic lemons
- 4 large whole garlic heads
- 2 l clean water
Method of preparation:
Wash the lemons well and cut them in pieces. Then, peel the garlic and add it in a blender, together with the lemons and the ginger. When blended, pour the mixture in a metal pot.
Add 2 liters of water and heat everything together until it almost starts to boil. Then, turn off the heat, and let everything cool. Strain the concoction through a medium strainer and pour it in glass bottles.
If you do not like the taste of the drink, you can add a little honey.
Drink one cup each day on an empty stomach, or at least two hours before meals. Shake the bottle, before consuming it, in order for the residue of lemon and garlic on the bottom to mix with the juice.
The therapy lasts for 3 days, after which you need to take a week- break. Afterwards, you can again repeat the procedure, in the same cycle.
Additionally, you do not have to worry about bad breath, as the combination of water, lemon and cooking will neutralize the smell of garlic.
After 3 weeks of using it, you should feel a remarkable regeneration of the body, as this drink has numerous health benefits, including:
- Naturally boosts the immune system
- Treatment and prevention of infections and colds
- Regulation of increased levels of blood lipids
- Natural liver cleanse
- Treatment and prevention of blocked arteries
- Prevents fatigue
- Prevention of free radicals in our body that causes the most serious diseases and a lot of other conditions connected with heart disease and circulatory system
- Prevention of calcification in the body that causes stones in organs and clogging of blood vessels.
After the treatment, this drink provides fantastic results. People who have tried it claim that it is great even for older people, as it improves circulation, and thus it gives them energy and strength and so rejuvenates them.