These 5 Basic Rules Will Help You Get Rid Of 3kg Per Week
If you follow these 5 simple rules, you can lose up to 3 kg in a week by doing almost nothing. All that is ingenious is in fact quite simple.
5 simple rules to lose weight
- Drink 2 glasses of water before each meal.
Such a quantity of fluid 15 minutes before meals will speed up your metabolism, it will digest the food properly, without turning it into fat.
Try to drink some lukewarm water with lemon and honey, as the first thing in the morning, as it is the best daily detox you can provide to your body..
- Consume kefir with flaxseed for breakfast, as it is able to completely purify the intestines from mucus, fecal plaque, parasites, while preventing your intestinal microflora.
This method allows a rapid normalization of weight and burning fat. It has a positive impact on the regulation of the lipid metabolism.
- Grapefruit is another great tool for speeding up the metabolism.
Eat half of the fruit before the main meal for effective fat burning, or prepare an elixir for beauty and health with honey and grapefruit.
- It is no secret that the food should be chewed well.
For food not to convert into a kind of fat, each piece of food should be chewed at least 30 times.
- Prepare a drink with cinnamon and honey in order to effectively eliminate fat and speed up metabolism.
Boil 200 ml of water. Place ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a cup and pour the boiling water. Cover for about half an hour. When the water with cinnamon is slightly cooled, add a teaspoon of honey.
Drink half a cup at bedtime, and cover the other half (with a small plate) and leave it in the refrigerator. In the morning on an empty stomach, drink the other half of the cold beverage.
You do not need to start following these rules immediately. For starters, it is enough to take one – two of these habits and practice them daily.
It is best not to stop after one week. If you continue with the selected diet, the pounds will melt away without harming your health, and you will look fresher, leaner and younger.