The Vital Key To Prevent Aging, Cancer, Heart Disease, Dementia And More
Living in a modern world became such a luxury, and toxic environment is one of the prices mankind has to pay, not to mention all those stressors that harm health. That is why we need antioxidants. What other weapon can we use to fight these stressors and protect our bodies?
Glutathione, or GSH, is an antioxidant that keeps vitamin E, CoQ10, and other antioxidants. It disarms free radicals before they get the chance to harm healthy cells. Estimations go so far, that experts believe that free radicals attack our cells 10,000 times every day. Glutathione is the strongest antioxidant in human body, and it consists of three amino acids – cysteine, glycine, and glutamine. It is believed to be ‘the master antioxidant.’
This potent antioxidant recharges other antioxidants and helps the body to cope with oxidative stress. Scientists explain that the amount of GSH in our cells is what determines our lifetime.
They also note that the ratio of 10 percent inactive to 90 percent of active is what the body needs to balance antioxidants, cells, and get rid of toxins. Unfortunately, our bodies have to handle too many toxins, and it is literally impossible for this ratio to be constantly stable.
Why is glutathione that important?
GSH insufficiency causes toxic overload, and fat-soluble toxins end up in fatty tissues. Cells in the breast, prostate and central nervous systems suffer the most. The body is stuck with more dangerous free radicals which is why it requires more glutathione.
Glutathione provides the strongest protection against viruses, diseases, radiation pollution, drugs, oxidative stress, and toxins. It is the force your body needs to destroy carcinogens and cellular toxins. This antioxidant also repairs damaged cells in the system.
The aging process reduces the percentage of glutathione. Once you reach 20, it declines by 8-12 percent every ten years. But, many factors can affect the rate of depletion, including infections, toxic load, and drugs. A decline of 70 percent causes severe ailments like neurological diseases or even cancer.
How to increase the power of glutathione?
it is quite complex, and pills definitely cannot help you, so save your money and do not reach for any supplements. However, you can use other ways to increase the production of this antioxidant. Here are the most effective:
- Eat more foods rich in glycine, glutamic acid and cysteine. Although they do not contain that much amino acids, spinach, onion, turmeric, avocados, and cruciferous veggies are an excellent source of these. You should also eat more wheat germs, asparagus, watermelon, tomatoes, walnuts, organic eggs, and whey protein.
- The IV of GSH provides an instant result, but the flow of glutathione stops at the very moment its effect lowers.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in the production of GSH. Since most of you deal with a huge deficiency, experts explain that the optimal level of the vitamin should range between 60 and 100 ng/ml.
- Glutamine enhances intestinal function and acts as a precursor to glutathione, which is believed to be the rate-limiting nutrient that participates in the formation of glutathione.
- Curcumin increases the amount of glutathione, so make sure you get more of it.
Antioxidants are your best friend when it comes to fighting and preventing damage caused by toxins, stressors and radiation. Use them in a way that works best for your body.
Source: Best Healthy Guide