There is a long list of products found on the market which are supposed to keep your home mosquitoes-free. However, these products are full of chemicals that are a potential threat to your health.
Our skin absorbs these chemicals which are packed with toxins and other harmful compounds.
According to many studies, people that have a higher concentration of cholesterol or steroids on the skin surface are more likely to experience mosquito bites.
Also, mosquito bites affect people who have higher amounts of uric acid and larger quantities of carbon dioxide.
It is extremely important to learn how to protect ourselves from mosquito bites because they can lead to various diseases, including:
- Dengue (hemorrhagic fever)
- Jamestown Canyon Virus (flu-like symptoms)
- Rift Valley Fever (weakness, eye damage, dizziness)
- Chikungunya (rashes, nausea, joint pain)
- West Nile (rashes, joint pain, fever, vomiting)
- Snowshoe Hare Virus (rashes, vomiting, dizziness)
- Zika (birth defects)
- Yellow Fever (chills, vomiting, jaundice)
- Malaria (vomiting, chills,fever)
- La Crosse Encephalitis (rashes, vomiting, dizziness)
Typically, flies, mosquitoes and cockroaches occur in homes that are dirty and unclean. So, to prevent the occurrence of these pests, make sure to keep your home clean and organized.
If they appear in your house, it will be quite challenging to eliminate them. In such cases, people use the exterminator, but you’ll have to spend a fortune on that method.
Luckily, you can solve this problem by using a natural homemade spray. It is easy to make, cheap, and within a few hours your home will be free of pests.
How to prepare
- ½ cup of vinegar
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ a cup of a shampoo
Just add the ingredients in a spray bottle and shake it well. Spray the areas that are affected by the pests.
This spray is completely safe to use! Within a few hours, it will eliminate the pests.
Just try it and you will be amazed by the results!
Source: The Healthy Lifestyle