Royal Jelly- A Superfood Right From The Beehive – Treats Many Diseases and Disorders
Royal Jelly is the ultimate bee product. Its healing property helps in numerous diseases, and a lot of nutritionists regard it as the most perfect ingredient in the world. It heals, feeds I revitalizes the body. It has been known for ages, when was hidden as a secret from women from the tribes. Chinese and Russians make researches about its miraculous effects for some time now, and have come up with quite interesting characteristics of this natural remedy.
A whole wealth of nutrients:
Royal jelly is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, proteins and enzymes. It contains vitamins A, B, C, D and E, as well as a high concentration of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and B6 vitamin. The total quantity of vitamins in a gram of royal jelly is 336-351mgr. Royal jelly is the only natural source of acetylcholine in its pure form. It is a neurotransmitter which enables transfer of impulses between the nerve stations of the body. Moreover, royal jelly contains various minerals, enzymes, as well as 18 types of essential amino acids. However, besides the listed ones, royal jelly has a certain quantity of still unknown ingredients.
Royal jelly proteins contain a large number of amino acids, which also include the 8 irreplaceable –valin, leucin, isoleucin, treonin, methionine, phenylalanine, tryptophan and lysine.
The main representatives of sugars in royal jelly are glucose and fructose. They belong to the category of reductive sugars which can be directly absorbed by nerve stations and to be used as energetic material, without wasting insulin. The composition of royal jelly depends on the season, the physiological condition of bees and the conditions under which it is stored.
Healing benefits of royal jelly:
Royal jelly helps in the following diseases and states:
- Food disorders among small children
- Acts as natural anabolic for weakness resulted from a disease or aging
- It improves athletes’ stamina
- Recovery of wounds and fractures
- Cardiovascular diseases
- It helps stenocardia, atherosclerosis, increased triglycerides, high cholesterol, blood pressure problems
- Infertility treatments for women and men
- Mitigates effects from contraceptive pills
- Regulates menstrual cycle, menopause changes and climax
- Stops the increasing tumors, and mitigates the chemotherapy difficulties
- Mitigates stress and insomnia
- Acts as a natural antibiotic, acts against bacteria and fungi
- Preserves the healthy condition of bones
- Positively affects the health of the hair, nails and skin, and heals skin issues like acne and psoriasis
- Beneficially affects memory, stamina and concentration
- Has effects on weight problems as well, since it maintains balance of the metabolism
Royal jelly can be found in a form of tablets, liquid or powder.
Important to know:
Royal jelly is forbidden to be consumed with metal spoon, since metal destroys its nutrients. No matter of the shape in which you consume it, place royal jelly under the tongue, and let it thus be directly absorbed by the bloodstream.
Persons who have had transplantation mustn’t consume royal jelly because of its ability for imunostimulation , so rejection of the organ by the body can be caused.
During royal jelly consumption, there is a possibility of diarrhea or rash. This results from the process of detoxification and discharge of harmful substances from the body, but it lasts for a couple of days only.