There are many reasons for the appearance of dark patches such as shaving, waxing, sun exposure, and the usage of deodorants. They usually appear on the neck area, inner thighs, and armpits.
Most of the people who suffer from diabetes, obesity, genitourinary or gastrointestinal cancers, or those who are having hormonal treatments, have darks spots on the skin.
There are a lot of beauty products and treatments which can remove the dark spots from the skin, but however they are full of chemicals and really expensive. We recommend you to try this homemade remedy, which is completely natural and will help you to clean your skin:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Olive Oil and Salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
Mix the ingredients, until you get a paste. Apply the mixture on the skin area with dark patches, and let it stand for 20 minutes. Then, wash off with cold water.
Also, there is another technique which is really useful for eliminating dark stains. You only need white clay, lemon, and milk.
Put the white clay into a bowl. Add the lemon and milk into the bowl and mix them well. Apply the mixture on the affected area and let it stand for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
- Do the treatment 3 times weekly, until the stains are removed.
- During the treatment, make sure to avoid sun exposure without using cream with UV protection.
- Consume a lot of water and eat food full of vitamin E
- You need to use sea salt, preferably skim milk, and extra virgin olive oil
- If you want you can add coconut oil
Source: My Healthy Life Guide