This recipe came as a result of my curiosity. I constantly watched videos and read about a lot of Paleo recipes for cauliflower crust pizzas. These just seemed too time -consuming and it didn’t even looked like they could be that crispy. So, I decided I should give it a try and experiment with some of these recipes.
To be honest, they are actually crisp up as a thin crust pizza, and what is even more important, they are easy to do! Naturally, I come up with my own variation of the recipe and I also found it much easier to keep everyone happy by making them personal pan pizzas. For instance, give your kids a chance to decorate their own pizza, before baking it!
- 2 cups shredded raw parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 heads organic cauliflower
- 3 pastured eggs
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- At first, chop cauliflower heads into smaller pieces and pulse them in a food processor until what you get is a mixture that resembles rice.
- Spread this mixture evenly on a baking sheet and bake it about 10 minutes, until it becomes fragrant
- Lay a flour sack towel inside of a large bowl and dump the cauliflower into the towel
- Let the cauliflower cool completely
- Squeeze the cauliflower inside the towel to get the liquid out and believe me, you will be amazed at how much actually wrings out!
- Then, add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well with your hands
- Spread onto a lined baking sheet and make sure you spread evenly
- Bake until it starts to brown on the top, then take it out and flip it
- Bake an additional 10 minutes, and then add the sauce and your favorite toppings
- Cover it with cheese and bake again until the cheese is melted.
Make sure you make different toppings for everyone’s taste! toppings!
Source: Healthy Food House