Pumpkin Seeds Can Help Kill Cancer Cells, Fight Diabetes And Improve Your Eyesight
Do you tend to throw your pumpkin seeds in the trash can? That’s the worst thing you can do with these seeds. If you’re not into cleaning and roasting your pumpkin seeds, you better find a reason to do that, because these seeds are one of the best gifts nature has given to you.
Check the following 5 health benefits:
- Pumpkin seeds are packed with magnesium. Statistics shows that Americans are dealing with a lack of magnesium. This mineral plays important role in over 300 hundred biochemical reactions. Half a cup of pumpkin seeds provide 92% of the recommended daily intake of magnesium.
- Pumpkin seeds boost testosterone, and bring male sexual health to a higher level. These seeds are packed with vitamins B, C, D, E, and K. Your libido needs these. Zinc in pumpkin seeds increase testosterone levels.
- Pumpkin seeds boost mood, and reduce hot flashes. Tryptophan is important for the production of serotonin. Magnesium in pumpkin seeds balances body temperature.
- Pumpkin seeds kill cancer. Cucurbitacins in pumpkin seeds destroy cancer cells.
- Eat more pumpkin seeds to sleep well. Tryptophan increases the production of melatonin and serotonin, and your body needs this for its sleeping cycle.
We hope that these 5 amazing reasons will be enough for you to preserve your pumpkin seeds, and find a nice way to consume them.
Source: Living Traditionally