Celery and grapefruit are two of the foods you should eat to improve the elasticity of your arteries, strengthen their structure and reduce buildups.
Here are some of their greatest benefits:
- Balance acidic pH values of blood
- Normalize cholesterol levels
- Regulate blood sugar and aid diabetics
- Reduce fever
- Decrease the amount of starch and sugar in the organism, and contribute to a healthy weight loss process
This recipe is not recommended for people who take medication, because grapefruit interferes with the metabolism of various drugs.
Oxidation is the underlying cause of every cholesterol problem.
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 celery stalks
- ¼ lemon
- a half inch ginger piece (optional)
Juice the ingredients and enjoy this powerful juice bomb.
Source: Juicing For Health