Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast Smoothie to Effectively Burn Fat, Fight Cancer and Remove Heavy Metals
Smoothies are a delicious way to rise up your intake of vitamins and minerals. But, healthy combos are not always tasty. So, we give you a few nice ingredients that will make your smoothies mouthwatering. Cilantro is a good ingredient to add to your smoothies and juices. How often do you use it?
Enjoy smoothies every day, because it is easier to digest food prepared like this. Plus, you do not have to chew anything.
We give you our favorite smoothie recipe, and we bet you will ask for more. It is highly packed with ingredients, so you are doing your body a favor by preparing it.
Avocados are usually added to salads and sandwiches. But, you can add them to your smoothie as well, and thus increase your intake of healthy fats. Do you know what good fats are? The one that you can eat without getting fat or sick.
Here are some of the benefits provided by avocados:
- Vitamin K keeps your bones healthy. You thought that it is only calcium that does it, right?
- Nutrients in avocados normalize cholesterol levels.
- Avocados are rich in beta-carotene, which is essential for your eye health
- Folates in avocados provide healthy brain function and reduce the risk of depression
- Eat more avocados to enhance the function of your digestive tract and provide regular bowel movement
It is a common addition to Mexican dishes, but there are a lot more ways to use this herb. Cilantro has strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties, which is why it is added to other foods to preserve them and protect against Salmonella. Moreover, cilantro has shown to decrease blood sugar and stop free radicals from destroying healthy cells.
Cilantro is sometimes used to spice up dishes. It is an excellent source of vitamin K, and this is important for those who try to prevent blood clotting.
In other words, ‘going green’ is good for both you and the environment. Now it is time for you to get your blender ready and experience the magic of this smoothie.
Green breakfast smoothie
These ingredients are enough for one serving.
The preparation of this smoothie will take you just 5 minutes.
- 1 lemon, quartered (wash and peel it)
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 1 organic cucumber (wash and peel it)
- 1 tsp. organic extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- ginger, optional
- berries, optional (to sweeten your smoothie)
Blend the ingredients until smooth, and add just enough water to get the desired consistency.
One serving of this smoothie will provide you with the following nutrients:
- Calories 420
- Fat 30g
- Saturated fat 5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fiber 23g
- Protein 12g
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Sodium 180mg
Source: Best Herbal Health