You surely all know about the benefits of the lemon. Lemons are very important part of every recipe for detoxification, whether it is lemonade, lemon tea or lemon water.
You should know that you will not get many important and beneficial nutrients by juicing the lemons, so the best thing we recommend you to do is to freeze them.
The peels of the lemon are very beneficial for the body. They can help in reducing cholesterol, preventing cancer and enhancing the immune system. Also, they have anti-microbial properties and prevent fungal and bacterial infections.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF LEMON
These are the benefits of eating lemons:
- Bolsters the immune system
- Cleanses the kidneys and liver
- Fighting against cancer
- Fights against inflammation
- Fights against depression and stress
- Kills dangerous bacteria
- Preventing asthma
- Reducing risk of stroke
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF LEMON WHEN IT RELATES TO
Lemon juice has vitamin C which is known as an alternative cancer treatment. The peels of the lemon have a lot of health benefits. One of the most important is that they can destroy and remove the toxins from our body and this is the reason why lemons are known as an amazing remedy for cancer.
Studies have shown that the extract of lemon can kill malignant cells in many types of cancer including breast cancer, colon cancer, and lung cancer. Also, it is concluded that lemons are more efficiently in killing cancer than chemotherapy, but in much safer and healthier way.
HOW TO FREEZE LEMONS
- First, wash and disinfect the lemons with apple cider vinegar.
- Rinse the lemons with water and dry them.
- Put the lemons in the freezer during the night.
- When they are completely frozen, grate the pulp and peel the seeds.
- Put everything in the ice cube tray and put it in the freezer for a future usage.
The peel of the lemon will strengthen the flavor in your meals. You can add it to your salad, yogurt, soup, pasta sauce or ice cream. Add 1 tablespoon in your tea, juice or smoothie. There are many ways to use this amazing food.
You only need to be creative!
Source: Healthy Food House