Even though you can’t completely prevent the development of plaque on your teeth, you can reduce the accumulation of residues in your mouth and prevent the further progress of this disease by certain home procedures.
At smokers, nicotine is accumulated in the teeth, and due to this their plates are dark yellow. The same is with people who drink a lot of coffee. Plaque can be the reason for tooth decay or even a tooth loss.
It is recommended to go to dentist every 6 months to do deep prophylaxis. But, however most people forget, or they just feel fear and avoid going to their dentist.
So we will present homemade remedies which will help you to remove plaque!
Home remedy 1
- 1/2 liter of water
- 60gr of flour nutshell
Boil water and 60 grams of flour nutshell on a low heat, until it starts bubbling then let it stand on low heat for another 10 minutes. The mixture will be similar as toothpaste. Brush your teeth with this mixture for 5 minutes, twice a month.
Home remedy 2
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed
- ½ liter of water
Boil the ingredients on a low heat for 1 hour. Brush your teeth with the mixture for 5 minutes, twice a month.
This will prevent tartar and plaque. It is of great importance to maintain our oral hygiene in order to stay away for the bad breath and damaged black/yellow teeth.
- It is very important to have a good dental hygiene on a daily basis
- We should brush our teeth after every meal
- It is recommended to use a natural and ecological toothpaste
- To remove food debris between teeth, use dental floss or thread every night
- Also, make sure to use a mouthwash
- You can go to your dentist for a dental cleaning, but it is very important not to be performed too frequently in order not to damage the enamel.
Source: Healthy Food House