Cinnamon is a spice known for its rich flavor and aroma which is used in most homes. Today, you can even plant a cinnamon tree in your backyard which will not only be your new hobby, but a valuable contribution to the environment.
The Importance Of Growing Cinnamon In Your Home
- It can regulate irregular menstrual flow
- It can lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure
- It has antiseptic and antibacterial properties which are very beneficial in treating plaque
- It is a great aphrodisiac
- It can treat rheumatism
- It is very beneficial for respiratory problems including asthma, bronchitis, and coughs
- It can prevent cardiovascular diseases
- It is very useful for treating rheumatism
- It can be used for treating diabetes type II.
Growing Cinnamon In Your Backyard
-- You can cultivate your cinnamon tree if your climate is warm and moist.
-When planting make sure your cinnamon tree is in a cool and dry spot
-Make sure not do water this excessively because the roots of the cinnamon tree rot quite easily
-- Do not expose this plant directly to sunlight, put it in a place where can be exposed on some sunlight.
-This tree produces seeds which can be replanted and harvested.
-The tree size depend on the size of the container you will place the seed.
-After 4 months you can transplant this tree outdoors.
-After transferring your tree to your garden, to ensure that it is straight, you can prune it.
-When the tree is 3 cm in diameter and has a violet color, you can cut the plant for 5 cm from its main trunk.
Source: Time For Natural Health Care