Here Is What Is Going To Happen With Your Health If You Drink Pineapple Juice On A Daily Basis For A Year
The latest scientific revealing will bring joy to all pineapple lovers out there. It turns out that pineapple juice is one of the healthiest drinks you can have. In this article we will help you understand what a glass of pineapple juice can do to you, and why should you drink the sweet juice every day.
Pineapple juice is a lot more than a nice way to refresh yourself in summer. Its nutrients give it an immense power in winter months as well. Fruits are healthy in general, but pineapple could be the healthiest afternoon snack. It is packed with enzymes, minerals, and vitamins.
Pineapples offer tons of calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, zinc, and vitamins A, E, C and B. So, you see, pineapple is really good for you.
A portion of 225 grams of pineapple provides 131,4% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C, 76,5% of the recommended dose for magnesium, 9% of vitamin B6, 8,6% of vitamin B1, and it has only 82 calories.
What happens to your body when you drink fresh pineapple juice every day for an entire year?
- You will run at a lower risk of getting sick and suffering from inflammations. It is the bromelain in pineapples that flushes out toxins out of the body
- Regular consumption of fresh pineapple juice provides a healthy weight loss process. Drink it in the morning before you eat or drink anything to cut down sugar cravings
- It will help you eliminate parasites. Drink a glass of pineapple juice for 3 days to get rid of intestinal parasites
- You are less likely to strain your muscles. Potassium in pineapples regulates electrolyte levels, and prevents spasms during physical activities
- Pineapple juice is packed with antioxidants
- You will enjoy your new Hollywood smile
- Nutrients in pineapple juice prevent hair loss. It is vitamin C that gives pineapples this ability
- Drink fresh pineapple juice to protect your ocular health. Beta-carotene in the tasty juice gives you a sharp vision and healthy eyes
Source: Healthy Food Star