Fresh cherries are good for removing physical and mental exhaustion, thus, bring them to the office and eat them as snack.
Scientists from the University of Michigan argued that anthocyanins of dark cherries can reduce the amount of fatty deposits on the belly and reduce cholesterol levels and blood sugar. To sum up – they are superb for your slim figure as well!
Whether it’s insomnia, joint pain or belly fat you’re dealing with, cherries may be just what the doctor ordered. Here’s why:
- Cherries battle belly fat;
- Cherries cut your chance of getting gout;
- Cherries combat post-workout soreness;
- Cherries provide natural osteoarthritis relief;
- Cherries reduce stroke risk;
- Cherries help you get some sleep;
- Cherries protect against oxidative stress;
- Cherries reduce inflammation;
- Cherries act as a natural painkiller;
- Cherries improve your brain function;
- Cherries help prevent muscle cramps;
- Cherries improve digestion;
- Cherries help prevent cancer
According to scientific research, flavonoids that can be found in cherries have anti-carcinogenic properties, and helps in the prevention of heart disease.
Anthocyanins found in cherries block inflammatory enzymes and reduce pain. In fact, 20 cherries a day are ten times more effective than aspirin.