– rosemary tea (gives your hair a healthy shine, strengthens hair folicles and stimulates hair growth);
– sage tea (strong antioxidant with antibacterial properties);
– nettle tea (strengthens roots and stimulates hair growth);
– lavender tea (prevents greasing and scalp irritation);
- 2,000 mg MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) powder
- 1 glass jar
- 1 plastic bottle (3 dl)
Mix all the herbs in a jar.
Heat the distilled water until it starts boiling, then take it off the heat. Add 3 tablespoons of the herbal mixture, cover and let it rest for 30-40 minutes.
After half an hour add MSM powder and leave it for another 10 minutes until it dissolves. Strain and put the liquid in a bottle.
Put 1 dl of the herbal tea in your bottle and add 1,5 dl of the shampoo base. Close the bottle and shake well until the ingredients are well combined.
You can easily find shampoo base and MSM powder in any herbal pharmacy.
You can keep the herbal mixture in a closed jar for the next use.
MSM contains sulfur which stimulates hair growth and quality. The same applies for your nails. It feeds the roots with oxygen and nutrients, nourishes and renews skin. But, it is optional, you do not have to use it.