Next time, before you start looking for a pill, try to remove it in any of the following ways:
- Drink a strong coffee (espresso or Turkish), and squeeze lemon in it.
- Place one tablespoon cilantro in 250ml water. After 15 minutes, strain the liquid and drink it three times a day.
- Put a spoonful of dried mint leaves in 500ml boiling water. After 30 minutes, drain the liquid and drink it three times a day.
- Strain the juice of three sour apples and add a spoonful of honey to it. Drink it on an empty stomach.
- The leaves of ginkgo biloba are a popular remedy for headache. They improve blood flow and thus help more oxygen to reach the brain.