Bad breath, medically called halitosis, can result from poor dental health habits and may be a sign of other health problems. It is an embarrassing health condition that affects approximately 30% of people around the world. is a common problem that can affect anyone at any age. Bad breath can also be made worse by the types of foods you eat and other unhealthy lifestyle habits.
Bad breath can be the result of numerous things, but it’s usually caused by poor oral hygiene. If bacteria builds up in your mouth, it can cause your breath to smell.
Bacteria break down pieces of food in the mouth, releasing unpleasant-smelling gas. Any food trapped in your teeth will be broken down by bacteria, causing bad breath.
Persistent bad breath can sometimes be a sign of gum disease.
If you don’t brush and floss teeth daily, food particles can remain in your mouth, promoting bacterial growth between teeth, around the gums, and on the tongue. This causes bad breath. Antibacterial mouth rinses also can help reduce bacteria.
Bad breath can be caused by many problems:
- Oral hygiene
- Tooth decay
- Various food products
Fortunately, this problem is often easy to fix.
- Eat foods rich in fiber
- Use mouthwash
- Drink green and black teas
- Avoid drying medication
- Avoid products with sodium lauryl sulfate or alcohol
- Clean your mouth after eating meat, fish or dairy products
- Stop smoking
- Breathe through your nose instead of your mouth
- Drink water
- Clean your dentures at least once a day
- Eliminate dairy products from your diet
- Use an oral probiotic like S. salivarius K12 and M18
Nature is a best friend of our health, so you can eliminate this problem with a few sips of this shake which is natural and healthy.
The spices :
- Cinnamon contains essential oils that eliminate bacteria in the throat, responsible for causing bad breath.
- Citric acid neutralizes the rest of the food.
- Spinach kills bacteria in the digestive system.
-- The mixture of these ingredients and some honey will help you fight your bad breath.
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of spinach
- 10 parsley branches
- 1 ½ tablespoon of honey
- 1.7 oz/50 ml warm water
- ½ tablespoon of cinnamon
Wash the spinach and parsley, put them in a blender, add some lemon juice and warm water. Mix it well and add cinnamon and honey at the end. Keep this powerful shake in the fridge and consume it in the morning before your meals
Source: Healthy Food House