Eliminate All Toxins From The Body: This Method Prevents Many Diseases, Eliminates Fat And Excess Water
Cleansing the body of toxins, especially the lungs, is great because it helps in the proper functioning of the body, and we feel much better afterwards. Smokers should pay particular attention to these tips.
The proper work of the lungs leads to better health and mood, and their periodic cleaning is highly needed and extremely beneficial, since we are exposed to pollution on a daily basis.
This cleaning treatment lasts for three days, but it would not hurt if you make some of the given procedures a regular routine.
- Two days before the start of the cleaning, stop consuming dairy products. The body must get rid of the accumulated toxins from these products in the body.
- One day before the regime, drink a cup of herbal tea before bedtime. It will throw out toxins from the intestines. Note that the lungs too should not be overloaded with heavy physical activities before this cleansing method.
A three-day detoxifying method:
– Drink 300 ml of water with the juice of two lemons before breakfast. Then drink 300 ml of grapefruit juice, but if the taste is too repulsive, drink the same amount of pineapple juice (freshly squeezed, not bottled). The juices of these fruits contain natural antioxidants that improve the work of the respiratory system.
– Between breakfast and lunch, drink 300 ml of carrot juice (freshly squeezed), as it will help to alkaline your blood during the three-day cleaning.
– Drink 400 ml of juice or shake rich in potassium at lunch. It will act as a tonic for internal cleaning. Potassium is found in bananas, pears, apricots …
– Before going to bed, drink 400 ml of cranberry juice, it will help fight bacteria in the lungs that can cause infections
– Relax in boiling bath for 20 minutes all three days, because perspiration causes elimination of toxins from the body.
– In a bowl with boiling water put five to ten drops of essential oil of eucalyptus and inhale with a towel over his head. Inhale steam until the water is cool.