Effective 3- Day Plan To Cleanse Your Lungs And Prevent Inflammations And Infections
So, if you feel that your body craves for a little detoxification, or if you want to incorporate new healthy eating habits and calm your desire for processed foods, this 3- day cleanse is the solution for you!
You need to follow the rules below:
Two days before starting your cleansing procedure, you need to remove all dairy products, as they are slowly digested and may interfere with the detoxification process. Your body must eliminate all toxins from too many dairy products before you begin cleansing your lungs.
– The evening before the first day of the cleanse, you need to drink a cup of herbal laxative tea, such as Black Forest, before you go to bed. It will help your system eliminate toxins in your intestines that may tend to constipate you, and your lungs must not be overworked by blockages anywhere in the body during your detoxification.
– Before you consume your breakfast, squeeze two whole lemons into a cup to a cup1/2 of water, and drink it, in order to be prepared to digest powerful alkalizing foods that will help your lungs regenerate themselves.
– With the breakfast, you need to consume 1.5 cups of purge grapefruit juice. If you do not like its taste, you can dilute it with a bottle of spring water or replace it with pineapple juice. These juices contain natural antioxidants that promote a healthy respiratory system.
-Then, between the breakfast and the lunch, drink 1 to 1.5 cups of pure carrot juice, which will help you alkalize your blood during your 3-day detox. Carrot juice leads to a clean and respiratory system, as it is rich in beta-carotene, which the body turns into Vitamin A.
– Along with the lunch, you should have a 1.5 cups of potassium juice. When ingested in a liquid form, potassium is a powerful agent that will act as a cleansing tonic. In order to prepare it, you need to juice celery, spinach, parsley, carrots, and sea greens. In case you don’t have a juicer, simply mix 50ml of pure Noni juice with an 1 cup of spring water.
– One hour before having your dinner, drink 1 cup of mucus-cleansing tea. Mucus-cleansing tea contains rose hips, ginger, and peppermint, which help alleviate stuffy noses, mucus build-up and congestion. This tea can be purchased in all healthy food stores.
– At the end of the day, just before going to bed, drink 340ml of pure cranberry juice. Cranberries are very powerful antioxidants and promote healthy blood and urine. This juice will help fight off bacteria in the lungs that could cause infections.
Source: Sport Online Group