Doctors Confirmed: Red Onions Do Wonders for the Thyroid Gland (RECIPE)
Igor Knjazkin, a Russian doctor from St Petersburg, says that red onions can aid in the treatment of thyroid disorders.
The doctor conducted a thorough research for a year, and eventually he created an effective therapy that is meant to improve thyroid function.
His natural recipe used red onions, and it brought great success to patients.
Nutrients in red onions enhance thyroid function and treat disorders:
Here is Dr Igor Knjazkin’s red onion recipe for thyroid gland
- Cut a red onion in half. You may want to do this in the evening, so the onion can release its natural juices
- Use the halves to massage the neck area around your thyroid gland
- Circular motions work excellent for this purpose
- Once you finish massaging your neck, go to bed. Remember, you should not wash off the juice
- The juices will do their job while you are sleeping
- Your thyroid gland will receive an instant boost
Red onions will stimulate your thyroid function while keeping your skin clean and germ-free.
Source: Time For Natural Health Care