Do I Have Prostate Cancer? 12 Early Symptoms Men Should Never Ignore
There are no visible warning signs to establish the presence of prostate cancer in its early stage. The symptoms become more noticeable in the later phase of the disease and they occur due to a blockage caused by the growth of the prostate gland.
12 PROSTATE CANCER SYMPTOMS YOU SHOULDN’T IGNORE!
- Noticeable burning when you urinate
- Frequent urination during the night
- Blood in the urine
- You can’t start or stop the urination
- Weak flow in the urinary stream
- You can’t urinate while standing up
- Burning sensations during ejaculation
- Blood in the sperm
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pain and discomfort in the hips, thighs and lower back
- Pain in the bones
- Pelvic pain
But, you need to know that these symptoms are not always associated with prostate cancer. Some of them may appear due to urinary tract disease.
It is important every year to have a check-up in order to find out if you suffer from this disease.
Source: Best Healthy Guide