We will present you a homemade natural remedy which will help you relieve constipation. In just 1 week, it will cleanse the toxins from your body and restore the digestive system. Moreover, this remedy is easy to make, consisted of two simple ingredients: honey and apple cider vinegar!
Apple Cider Vinegar
When it comes to the usage of homemade remedies, apple cider vinegar is known for its healthy benefits. Make sure to buy an apple cider vinegar which has the murky thing floating at its bottom because this type of apple cider vinegar has unfiltered particles which will provide you the most benefits. Also, apple cider vinegar has the ability to break down food in the gut due to the “friendly” bacteria it contains known as acetobacter.
Apple cider vinegar has antibiotic properties which can reduce heartburn and acid reflux, and improve the acid content in the stomach. Also, ACV has antioxidants including gallic acid, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid and catechin acid which will keep your body healthy.
Signs You May Need a Colon Cleanse
- Constipation – Bad diet, stress, chemicals and other toxic substances can cause the colon to produce more mucus, thus protecting itself, which is the reason for building up on the bowel walls.
- Aches -- Backaches, sciatic pain, and headaches are caused by disrupted colon.
- Fatigue – Fatigue is caused by toxic residue in the colon which through the blood can circulate to all parts of the body.
- Odor – When the colon releases toxic gas into the body, it can cause bad breath, body odor, and gas.
- Acne – The pores can be overwhelmed by the toxins a clogged colon which result in acne.
Natural Colon Cleanse
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
- 8 oz. of warm water
Firstly, make sure to shake the bottle of apple cider vinegar so you can mix the unfiltered particles at the bottom. Then, add 2 tablespoons of the apple cider vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of raw honey in a glass of 8 ounces warm water. Make sure to stir well so you can dissolve the honey.
How to use it:
You can drink this beverage in the morning, or whenever you think your colon needs a cleansing.
Source: My Central Health