Plague buildups in blood vessels constrict the blood flow to the brain and heart, and leads to severe cardiovascular problems. Higher cholesterol and triglyceride levels are the main cause of plague buildups. Early detection is of essential importance in this case.
We give you an amazing juice recipe. Drink a glass of this juice to cleanse your blood vessels.
Researchers have found that fenugreek seeds are one of the best remedies for plague buildups, and several studies have confirmed their strong effect in lowering cholesterol. These seeds are rich in fiber which blocks the absorption of cholesterol.
They provide a healthy amount of soluble fiber, known for its ability to increase the viscosity of the food you eat, and inhibit the uptake of cholesterol and bile acid. Fenugreek seeds are the greatest cleansing product when it comes to removing toxins, waste material and fat from the blood vessels.
We give you a detailed explanation on how the seeds cleanse your arteries:
Soak the seeds in water overnight, and eat them next morning before you eat or drink anything. A teaspoon per day is just enough.
Boil a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water for about 5 minutes. Strain the liquid and add some honey. Drink 1-2 cups of the liquid every day. For optimal results, do this for 2 months.
How to prevent plague buildups?
- Quit smoking and be careful about the amount of alcohol you drink
- Cut off your sugar intake
- Eat meats other than red meat
- Brightly-colored fruits like mango, tomatoes, watermelon, and oranges are better for you
- Eat more beans and whole grains
- Include coconut oil to your diet; Take 2-3 tablespoons every day
- Drink 1-2 glasses of pure cranberry juice every day
- Use extra virgin olive oil to prepare your meals
- Drink 2 cups of organic green tea every day
- Eat more nuts; Walnuts are great for you
Source: Weekly Healthy Life