Even though they are native to tropical areas, Aloe plants are common household plants in many climates. Growing an aloe vera plant is an easy process-you just have to follow some simple rules.
This plant requires slight fertilization, warm weather, and occasional watering.
Aloe Vera plant offers astonishing healing properties that are found in the thick, meaty leaves, in the oozing gel.
You can purchase Aloe Vera juice in every health food store. However, it is better to prepare it on your own. It is very important to cut off the largest leaves because they are richer in the beneficial gel.
So, let’s find out more how Aloe Vera benefits your body!
9 health benefits of taking aloe vera orally
- Boosts immunity
- Regulates blood sugar
- Improves the function of the urinary tract
- Treats indigestion and relieves heartburn
- Treats digestive disorders, including colitis, IBS, bloating, constipation, and upset stomach
- Strengthens heart and improves blood count
- Stimulates the production of leukocytes and healthy cells in cancer patients
- Strengthens and heals gums
- Relieves arthritis-induces inflammation
9 health benefits of using aloe vera topically
- Treats acne and eczema
- Heals burns and sunburns
- Relieves itching caused by bug bites
- Soothes rashes, boils and similar skin problems
- Shaving gel substitute
- Shampoo substitute
- Accelerates the healing of wounds
- Moisturizes and nourishes skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
Source: The Healthy Food House