Add THIS in Your Bath Water to Eliminate All Toxins from Your Body, Improve Blood Flow, Lower Inflammation, and Enhance Nerve and Muscle Function!
For thousands of years, Epsom salt was used for its powerful medicinal properties. Actually, even today, many people tend to use this salt for household cleaning, gardening, and detoxifying the body. It is really cheap and available alternative which can help you to detoxify your body. Epsom salt is a pure mineral compound that consists of sulfate and magnesium, both of which have strong therapeutic properties, and are extremely beneficial in the process of body detoxification.
How Does an Epsom Salt Bath Detoxify the Body?
Sulfate and magnesium can be easily absorbed through the skin and into the bloodstream. There are a number of pores in the skin surface, which has the ability to absorb minerals and remove the harmful toxins. Epsom salt bath is a great alternative to achieve this.
To be more specific, magnesium is an essential mineral responsible for the functioning of more than 325 enzymes, muscles, and nerves. It can reduce the inflammation and enhance blood and oxygen flow through the entire body. Sulfates, on the other hand, maintain healthy nervous tissue, joints, and skin. Epsom salt can provide the body with the needed amounts of sulfates and magnesium due to its abundance of these 2 important minerals. Moreover, it can eliminate the harmful toxins from the body, and build protein molecules in the joints and brain tissue.
Furthermore, it was proven that the regular use of Epsom salt baths can reduce the symptoms of sprains, athlete’s foot, toenail fungus, gout, muscle soreness, and bruises. Moreover, Epsom salt bath can be extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic pain and chronic disease since it can detoxify their bodies and reduce the inflammation.
How to Prepare an Epsom Salt Bath:
First, it is very important that you have a water filtration system in the house so you will make sure that the water is clean of fluoride, chlorine, dioxins, and heavy metals. You should fill up the bath with warm water and add the following amounts of Epsom salt:
- For children who are under 60 lbs add half a cup of Epsom salt
- Those between 60-100 lbs should add a cup of the salt
- Those between 100-150 lbs should add one and a half cup of the salt
- Those between 150-200 lbs should add two cups of the salt
For each 50lbs, you should add in an additional half a cup of the salt.
Then, soak yourself in the bath for 40 minutes. Your body will need 20 minutes in order to eliminate all the toxins, and the other 20 minutes to absorb the minerals.
- You can add half a cup of olive oil in your bath. The oil is rich in polyphenols which have potent antioxidant properties and can improve the health of your skin.
- You can also add 1 tablespoon to half a cup of ginger or cayenne pepper to your bath. They have the ability to help your body sweat out the toxins by elevating your heat levels.
- You should not add soap in your Epsom salt bath because it can have a negative effect on the detoxification process and mineral absorption.
- After taking the bath, make sure to rest for 1-2 hours. If you suffer from arthritis, make sure to stay active so you can prevent congestion in your joints.
- Epsom salt baths can cause some side effects in the case the person is dehydrated, pregnant, has burns on the skin, or open wounds.
- People who suffer from cardiovascular disease are recommended to consult their doctor before taking an Epsom salt bath.
Source: Daily Health Keeper