The prostate is a small gland with the size of a walnut. The prostate is located in front of the rectum and under the bladder. The rectum is the organ located behind the prostate and the bladder while the urethra is the tube through which semen and urine are carried out of the body. Even though the prostate is not essential for life, it is extremely important for reproduction.
Nowadays, the prostate-related problems are very common, usually affecting persons over 50. Inflammation and enlargement are considered as the most common problems.
The two major causes of a prostate-related problem are frequent urination and difficulty starting urination. In most cases, the person can experience pain in the feet, lower back, legs, and hips.
How to treat enlarged prostate naturally:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with lemon juice, 3.5 ounces chopped celery root and 0.7 ounces pumpkin seeds until the ingredients are entirely combined. Consume 1 tablespoon of this remedy before you go to bed.
- Eat sunflower seeds every day. Make sure to consume them between 17:00 and 19:00 because the body processes them optimally between these hours.
- Mix a small onion bulb and 1 tablespoon of honey and consume this every day.
- Add 40 drops of alcohol solution (20%) in half a cup of hot milk. Consume this drink 3 times a day before your meals.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dry hazelnut leaves in a cup of boiling water and let it cool. Take 2 tablespoons of this remedy a few times a day.
- Drink 0.33ml pumpkin oil 3 times a day for 1 month.
- Eat quall eggs on a daily basis at the same time for 2 weeks.
- Boil 10.5 ounces of water with 3 tablespoons of grated asparagus. Make sure to strain. Consume this throughout the day (3.3 ounces on a daily basis).
- Boil 4 cups of water and add 1 ounce of chopped pine tree and boil for 10 minutes. Make sure to strain the liquid, divide into 5 cups and consume them throughout the day.
Source: Best Healthy Guide