5 Signs Of Nutritional Deficiency
Man nowadays lives in a high speed and in accordance with that lifestyle, his food is full of many artificial additives, preservatives and only a few vitamins.
Exactly this kind of diet can lead to certain occurrences in the body.
However, there are some symptoms that can be noticed in time so we can prevent the further development of the disease.
- Chapped lips, a herpes on the edges of lips – The most common cause of herpes is a lack of vitamin B, iron or zinc, some diseases of the stomach with the emergence of increased secretion of stomach acid, low bite, anemia, poor hygiene and the like.The solution in such cases is consuming tofu, quinone, lean cheese, peanuts, dried apricots and all kinds of seeds.
- Red rash on the face, dandruff and rinse hair loss – If you have these symptoms, you certainly miss biotin. Peanuts, almonds, goat milk, yogurt, tomato, garlic, nuts, milk, bananas, avocado and mushrooms are the solution to this problem.
- Red or white growths on the face in the form of acne – Red and painful inflammations of the skin can be a sign of hormone imbalance or deficiency of essential fatty acids or vitamins A and D.This problem can be solved by healthy fats, more auburn fruits and seeds such as flax seed. The intake of green vegetables, carrots and peppers is vital.
- Tingling in hands, feet and other parts of the body – The feeling of numbness, temporary loss of feeling of hands and feet is the most common sign of a lack of folic acid, or vitamin B9, and vitamins B6 and B12. In this case, it is recommended that one should eat more spinach, beets and dairy products.
- Muscle cramps, stinging pain in the feet and the calf – This issue is certainly a result of a lack of magnesium, calcium and potassium. Symptoms such as flickering eyelids and muscle cramps are solved by taking more minerals which you lack. If you exercise, too much sweat can lead to increased loss of these minerals.The solution to this problem is using food as nettle, seaweed, bananas, green vegetables, almonds, nuts, seeds, nuts, cherries, apples and grapefruit.