5 Health Problems That Heals Lemonade
Homemade prepared lemonade is something we know from childhood, it is easy to prepare and usually consumed when we are cold in the winter. Many say that this is the healthiest drink, since it contains vitamin C, and other ingredients such as bioflavonoids, pectin, folic acid, vitamin A, B6, B1, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
The following are five health problems you can solve with the help of lemonade!
- Kidney stones -They occur when the urine contains too much salt, and does not contain sufficient needed substances as citrate. Lemon juice contains citric acid, about eight percent, and that is the reason it is good for the kidney filtration. It is recommended to drink half a glass of squeezed lemon juice diluted with seven cups of water. You can sweeten it with artificial sweeteners and consume it on a daily basis. However, you need to reduce the intake of salt in the body and to increase the consumption of fish and water.
- Arthritis– Acids that are found in most tissues, as well as in joints, are crystallized in sodium urate, and in 95% of cases, cause arthritis. To minimize pain, stiffness and inflammation, the lemon juice can be very useful. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon in a glass of water and drink it before meals. Drink unsweetened lemonade before your every meal and before bedtime.
- Diarrhea-It can be caused by many factors, such as insufficient intake of fluids in the body or excessive intake of dairy products. To cure diarrhea, mix one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of warm water. Then add a spoonful of honey, and drink this several times during the day.
- Sensitive stomach-In cases when you have eaten a really great meal and you know that it harms your stomach, and heartburn and bloating bother you, you should pick something that will help in the digestion of food. The lemon juice contains the needed acid. Mix the juice of half a lemon and half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink the mixture. It really works, you should try it!
- Sore throat– Citric acid and vitamin C give the lemon its antibacterial properties, which help to alleviate inflammation. In addition, the lemon juice also strengthens the immune system. The next time you have sore throat, try to ease the pain and discard bacteria using lemon. Squeeze lemon juice in a bowl. Fill it with hot water and stir well. Consume it several times a day.
Source: Healthy Food House