It is not that easy to maintain your skin smooth and silky. You surely have tried all of those beauty products which are supposed to provide amazing effects, but at the end, you see their effectiveness and you are not satisfied at all.
We have some tips for your skin care that you should try:
- If you tend to leave your makeup on overnight, it is time to change that! If you want to have silky and smooth skin, it is very important to remove all of your makeup before going to bed and use your fingertips to massage your face in order to stimulate blood blow. Also, you will relieve the tensed up facial muscles, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Stop pressing the pimples, because on that way you are just causing more damage to your skin
- Do not touch your face if your hands are not washed as you can transfer bacteria and germs which will cause more pimples
- Avoid processed and refined foods, and try to have a balanced diet
- Refrigerate your eye creams in order to preserve them
- Drink plenty of water, and stay hydrated
- Ice cubes will not help you to relieve the pimples
- Every seven days, make sure to change your pillowcase
- Use a different towel for your hair and face
- Eat only organic based food
- When using hair care products, you should be very careful as they can cause serious damage to your skin
- Instead of buying expensive products for your skin care, try to use natural, homemade recipes such as oatmeal, olive oil, coconut oil, etc.
- Make sure to exfoliate your skin regularly and eliminate the dead skin cells which clog the pores of your facial skin
- Clean your mobile phone regularly so you will not transfer germs and bacteria directly to your face
- Having acne could be a sign of something more serious, so you need to be more vigilant.
Source: Time For Natural Health Care