A powerful combination of 3 super-healthy ingredients, this juice is something that everyone should try! The number of benefits that this juice has is countless, including the ability to reduce bloating and swelling, flush out the kidneys, stop arthritic pains, etc. In order to treat your ailment effectively, it is recommended to drink half a liter (half a quart), at least 3-4 times a week.
Health Benefits of this juice:
- Relieves joint inflammation and reduces silent inflammation
- Prevents other inflammatory ailments like asthma and gout
- Strengthens your immune system
- Cleanses your kidneys and detoxifies heavy metal toxicity
- Improves eye health
- Prevents the formation of calculi or kidney stones
- Increases red blood count
- Relieves premenstruation symptoms such as craps, bloating, and water retention
- Has a soothing and calming effect on nerves, improves sleep
- Helps ease headaches and migraines
- Lowers high blood pressure (If you have low blood pressure, reduce celery amount)
- Highly nutritious to prevent many chronic diseases.
There was a popular misconception that celery is only packed with water and no health benefits. This is the main reason why many people do not want to include celery in their healthy regime. Celery, in fact, has potent anti-inflammatory properties that protect against inflammation in the digestive tract. It is packed with polysaccharides that have the ability to protect your body against inflammation.
Celery also contains antioxidants such as phenolic acids, quercetin, etc. Natural sodium is a key nutrient in celery. It fights the damages done by regular table salt. Table salt is known for causing high blood pressure, while the natural sodium does the opposite. Combined with parsley, the celery juice has a potent diuretic effect beneficial for breaking up and eliminating kidney stones.
Just like celery, parsley offers natural health benefits that many people are not familiar with, because they usually use this herb to garnish dishes. Actually, parsley has a high nutritional value and can protect against kidney/bladder cleansing, joint pain, and improve your overall health.
Parsley has the ability to bind with heavy metals and eliminate them, thus improving the health of your liver and kidneys. According to some animal studies, parsley contains compounds that prevent the formation of tumor, especially in the lungs. As you can see, parsley is more than just a herb for garnish!
A tropical fruit, easily found in most parts of the world, pineapple offers plenty of health benefits. When you want to use pineapple for juicing, it is very important to use fresh pineapples because the canned ones are soaked in sugar water. The active ingredient in pineapple is called bromelain, known for its potent anti-inflammatory properties that reduce joint pains. Even though it tastes acidic, pineapple juice can neutralize fluids and help your body balance.
Anti-Inflammatory Juice Recipe
- A whole stalk of celery (about 10-12 ribs) -- cut off the base and wash each rib clean
- A whole bunch of parsley -- best juiced using a masticating juicer
- A whole small pineapple -- cut off crown and skin, leave in the core
Put all the ingredients in your masticating juicer. If you prefer to use a blender, add all the ingredients with a cup of fresh coconut water (or pure drinking water) and blend until smooth. You can also add nuts and kefir. Enjoy!
Source: Juicing For Health