You probably did not know that there are many “pollutants” in ice cubes.3-dangers-hiden-in-ice-cubes

Although people with a healthy immune system are resistant to bacteria in ice, microbiologists say it is unclear what impact can long-term consumption have on health, so ice should be treated properly.

Here is the list of risks that are often found in ice cubes! Ice should not be touched with unwashed hands.

  1. Bacteria accumulate in the ice making machine. They pollute the water during the process of freezing and ice formation. The ice making machine is generally not treated as other kitchen appliances, that is, it is not cleaned, because they people considered not dirty. However, it is a mistake! It needs regular cleaning treatments.

“Always wash your hands before you start removing ice from the plates to avoid getting sick with bacteria that are found in them. ”

  1. The biggest culprit for contamination of the ice is mold. Despite low temperatures which do not encourage the formation of mold, the problem occurs if the ice machine is often turned off.

Then comes to melting, accumulation of moisture and, ultimately, to the formation of mold. The ice making machine needs to be cleaned before use, especially if it has been long out of use.

  1. Bacteria love the ice scoop as well. If the waiter gets the ice scoop with unwashed hands, and then returns it in the ice maker, bacteria from his hands go in the appliance and directly on the ice.

The same applies to the removal of ice at home. Always wash your hands before you start removing the ice from the plate. Microbiologists warn that ice could become a serious source of infection and therefore you should be cautious with it.

 

http://www.naturalcuresandhomeremedies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/3-dangers-hiden-in-ice-cubes-600x399.jpghttp://www.naturalcuresandhomeremedies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/3-dangers-hiden-in-ice-cubes-150x150.jpgadminHealth
You probably did not know that there are many 'pollutants' in ice cubes. Although people with a healthy immune system are resistant to bacteria in ice, microbiologists say it is unclear what impact can long-term consumption have on health, so ice should be treated properly. Here is the list of risks...