18 Mind Blowing Uses For Aloe Vera – You Will Never Buy Expensive Products Again!
Aloe plants naturally grow in tropical areas, but you can bring tropics in your own home, and grow the plant in your garden. There is no fuss regarding the growing process, and you should follow only a few simple rules.
Aloe vera plant requires little care. It likes warm weather, occasional watering, and slight fertilization.
Keeping an aloe vera plant in the house will make you feel like a herbalist. Wonder why? Aloe vera is known for its amazing healing properties. They are concentrated in the thick, meaty leaves, right in the oozing gel.
Aloe vera juice is available in every healthy food store, but making your own is a lot cheaper and safer. Always cut of the largest leaves, as they have the highest concentration of gel.
The plant has derived from Northern Africa, and the first known records of its healing power are 12 distinctive recipes using aloe vera. They are provided in ebers, the ancient Egyptian Papyrus. This marked the new era of natural healing, and since this period aloe vera was used as decorative plant and herbal remedy.
9 health benefits of taking aloe vera orally
1. Strengthens heart, and improves blood count
2. Relieves heart burn and treats indigestion
3. Relieves arthritis-induced inflammation
4. Enhances the function of the urinary tract
5. Strengthens and heals gums
6. Increases immunity
7. Stimulates the production of leukocytes and healthy cells in patients diagnosed with cancer
8. Regulates blood sugar
9. Treats digestive disorders, including upset stomach, constipation, IBS, colitis, and bloating
9 health benefits of using aloe vera topically
1. Relieves itching caused by bug bites
2. Heals burns and sunburns
3. Moisturizes and nourishes skin
4. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
5. Shampoo substitute
6. Shaving gel substitute
7. Speeds up the healing of wounds
8. Soothes rashes, boils, and similar skin problems
9. Treats acne and eczema
Source: Best Healthy Guide